Group Yoga Schedule
- Sundays, Flow to Stretch, 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. at Om Yoga in Fort Mill, SC. This yoga class gives you the best of both worlds! You’ll get 30 minutes of a gentle flow, followed by 30 minutes of a deep stretch. How’s that for an amazing way to end your weekend? Suitable for all levels. Check out Om Yoga’s site for more info and to register for class.
- Mondays, Slow Flow and Meditation, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. at Movement Mindfulness and Me in Tega Cay, SC. This class consists of 45-minutes of a slow-paced vinyasa practice that encourages you to use steady breathing, smooth transitions and holding postures in a way that unites mind, body and breath. A 15-minute guided meditation and Savasana is offered at the end of class as a way to finding true balance in your busy day. The current series runs from 8/29 – 10/10/2022 (no class on Labor Day) and the next series is from 10/17 – 12/12/2022…both are being held at the Tega Cay Beach Club, located at 4088 Beach Club Ln in Tega Cay, SC. Go to Movement Mindfulness and Me’s site for more info and to register.
- Wednesdays, Deep Stretch, 7:15 – 8:15 p.m. at Om Yoga in Fort Mill, SC (also offered virtually). This yoga class is perfect for all levels and is beginner friendly! In Deep Stretch you will find stillness in poses that can be supported with props to stretch both muscles and ligaments- increasing your flexibility and range of motion. These Restorative yoga poses will calm the mind, reduce stress and relieve anxiety. Check out Om Yoga’s site for more info and to register for class.
Private Yoga Sessions
If you’re interested in working with me privately, or in a small group (2-4 people), I’d love to help you! Private sessions are ideal if you want to deepen your practice, gain confidence, and receive guidance to develop a practice tailored to your individual needs.
My passion is working with those who suffer from chronic illnesses and/or injuries. These are areas I’ve had to deal with myself, so I bring a lot to the table for these types of students. I also love working with those who are new to yoga and want to cover the basics in a more intimate setting. When you work with me one on one, I am able to help you experience the benefits of yoga in a safe, personal way.
After each session, I’ll send you a 30 minute home practice, so that you can more easily assimilate what our session covered into your own personal practice.
Lesson Location: Your home, via Phone and online.
Pricing is as follows:
- 1 session: $60 per hour for an individual, $100 per hour for a small group
- 3 sessions (10% discount)
- 5 sessions (15% discount)
Please contact me to schedule a free, 15-minute consultation. I will respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours.